Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy Cinco de Mayo!



Today has been a busy day! I started my HW early in the morning, and got it finished by 10:00 am. Afterwards, I had tennis practice, then grabbed lunch with Taylor and a couple of friends. Then we all went to a concert in the park and got frozen yogurt afterwards. I am now home blogging and prepping for my Cinco de Mayo bash!

My friends are going to be here any minute, and we are going to eat, dance, gossip all night! I am wearing a gorgeous airy white blouse with pretty embroidering, just paired with dark skinny jeans and kitten heeled sandals. My uncle has a catering service, so we got free mexican food from him. The dining room is loaded with quesedillas, nachos & toppings, tacos, faquitas, and stuffed egg rolls.

Oh, the doorbell just rang! I bet it's Grace. She is always fashionably 'early'. Ha, ha. Talk to you later! :)

xxx

Abby ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment