Thursday, March 22, 2012

Canterwood Crest-- Lauren Towers

Canterwood Crest-- Lauren Towers

Canterwood Crest-- Lauren Towers by Abby Grey

I am currently obsessing over this series, and decided to make a set on Polyvore for the main character. Her name obviously Lauren Towers, and you can see the kind of things she likes from the set. The whole series is about these girls at an elite equestrian boarding school, which is why I included a horse and saddle. Lauren also loves fashion, decorating, the PINK line, and tea. In the books it says her favorite tea is Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride, which is why I made sure to include it in this set. Oh, and below her name, you might notice a bunch of random names (Taylor, Khloe, Riley, Ana), those are all of the relevant characters in the book. Most are her friends and family, but a couple are her enemies. If you don't already have a Polyvore account, you should get one! People usual make fashion sets on them-- I usually do too-- but there are some 'Art & Expression' ones and 'Interior Design' ones too. This is not something I usually would do on Polyvore, but I thought it would be fun. 

In case you haven't noticed, I am in LOVE with the series! Counting down the days until the new Canterwood Crest book comes out. Only... 39 days and 14 hours eastern time! Can't wait!

xxx

Abby ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment