Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Spring Concert + New CCA Book!


So, today was the Spring Concert at school! I love singing, and it was really fun to get on the stage and belt out tunes on stage with my friends. It was also fun to get all dressed up, and almost all of the girls (including me) wore Lilly Pulitzer frocks, cashmere cardigans, and strappy sandals. Here is the dress I wore!


After the concert there was an art gallery and ice cream social the gym. We got to choose from chocolate, strawberry, or vanilla ice cream, and pile our fair share of toppings. Oh my god, there were so many! Chocolate syrup, strawberries, whipped cream, cherries, sprinkles, marshmallows, toasted coconut, M&Ms, Oreo crumbs, cheesecake pieces, ah.... I am STUFFED, and I didn't even have room for dinner afterwards.

Something else VERY exciting... the new Canterwood Crest book came out! I absolutely love those books, and I can barely stand the 6-month wait in between the release date of each one. It is certainly an occasion when one does come out, and I am kind of scared to pick it up because I know when I finish the book there is no more for me to read! Then Canterwood goes on hold for another half-year. :'(


I ordered it on amazon a couple days ago, and I can't wait 'till it gets here!

That's all for now. I will blog more tomorrow, but it's time to say 'farewell'!

xxx

Abby ♥


P.S. Did you notice how my current wallpaper for this blog is actually an old Lilly Pulitzer print? Ha, ha. I just noticed that. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment