Monday, April 30, 2012

Yummy (and Healthy) Foods!


Hey world!

Today I wanted to do a post about health foods. I am the worst eater in the world, and I love to pig out on candies, chocolates, fried things, and fatty foods. I have been super lucky, and never really gained much weight, but I know it will catch up to me one day when I get older. When I started modeling, I knew I really had to watch what I ate! Here are some relatively healthy recipes I have been eyeing.

A light salad with white corn, avocados, bell peppers, and greens. 

Acorn squash stuffed with cuos-cuos, cilantro, crumbled feta, and chopped walnuts. 

A poached egg with arugala on avocado toast.

Kale and avocado salad (Again with the avocados I notice...)


Sweet peaches with brown-sugared yogurt,

Simple & tasty brushetta.

Prosciutto and brie sandwich with fig jam and spicy greens.

Grilled shrimp and orzo.

Smoked Salmon BLT (They should have these at Subway!)

Asparagus cheese tart

So, what do you think? I used to never think I could find something both healthy and nutritious! I think for breakfast tomorrow I am going to have a poached egg with arugala on avocado toast. BTW, avocado toast is the best thing ever! Try it when you get the chance :) Hoped you got some healthy inspiration!

xxx

Abby ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment