Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Weekend!


Hey! I brought my MacBook over to Olivia's house, because we are having a sleepover, along with Bri! The three of us have been best friends for a long time. She is looking over my shoulder as I speak (er, write) right now. Isn't that right Olivia? *Olivia laughs and nods*. So, anyways, I just felt like blogging because I felt the need to tell the internet how happy I am right now. LOL. We are going for an evening swim in Olivia's pool, and I'm staying here overnight with my besties! Tomorrow Olivia has a date with Bryce... *Olivia blushes* "Hey! Don't type that" she says. "I'm serious Abby..." *buries face in hands*.

Ha, ha. Sorry, Olivia. Anyways, Bri is changing right now into her swim suit, then we are hitting the pool. Afterwards, we will see the movie "Mirror Mirror". I am so excited for the re-opening of the Titanic in theaters too! I'll drag Tay along, because I know he secretly loves mushy movies, just like me :). If Olivia gets lucky, she might see it with Bryce too. *Nudges Olivia suggestively* Lets hope he likes romance flicks.

Anyways, that is not the only reason why I am pumped. We have Friday off, because it's Good Friday. Which obviously means that Sunday is Easter! We go to Bri's house for Easter, and always have a blast. After our 10:00 am hunt, its a tradition that we watch Jeopardy afterwards, then go out for upscale BBQ at some place in Norwalk. Don't ask why, but that's just the way it's always been. Oh, and Olivia always finds the most eggs. *Olivia smiles*. But because she is a good friend, she always shares them with me and Bri. 

And Saturday night is when I'm going out with Tay :). We are going to see the Titanic, like I said before. Then we'll go out for dinner. My older sis is driving is back and forth, because it might be slightly awkward with our parents around. Plus, Chloe always gets along really well with Tay. Coincidentally, Taylor's brother is dating her at the high school. I always feel like a movie start when we ride around in her red Porshe. (Yeah, I know!!!)

Okay, Bri just came out of the bathroom, and we are going swimming! Talk to you later :)

xxx

Abby ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment