Monday, April 2, 2012

Olivia & Bryce




Just got off IM with my best friend, Olivia! Our convo went a little like this:

Oh, BTW, Bri is my other best friend.

Olivia: OMG Abby! I already told Bri, but I need to tell you too!!!

Abby: Okaaay,  slow down. Tell me what?

Olivia: So y'know about Bryce?

Abby: Do u like him? But he's dating Emma.

Olivia: Not anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abby: Easy with the exclamation points! LOL

Olivia: The point is... he's free!

Abby: R u gonna ask him out?

Olivia: I don't think I have to *sly grin*

Abby: And why is that...?

Olivia: Bcuz he asked ME out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abby: Again with the exclamation points! But srsly O, congrats! This is major!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Olivia: *Ahem* Exclamation points, Abby... (:

Abby: LOL. We need to party! Sleepover on Friday?

Olivia: Great! Lets check with Bri first.

Abby: OK. Can't wait!


So, yeah. :) I am soooo happy for Olivia. Plus, I can look forward to this Friday! Wait... this Friday is good Friday, so we don't have any school. Hmm. I'l have to get back to Olivia and Bri on that. We will switch our plans for Thursday. And Saturday I have a date with Taylor! Not sure what to wear yet, but I have plenty of time to figure that out. Yipee! I feel like the luckiest girl on earth.

Ok. Now I have to attack my pile of homework *Glances wearily at 1000-pond backpack* I'll talk to you later :)

xxx

Abby ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment