Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What's Going On!


This post is just talking about my life.. just catching you up on what's going on.

First of all, I am loving my blog! I have posted something everyday, and I hope I can stay in this groove! Knowing me, I'll probably be on fire for a couple months, then slow the pace waaaaay down, to a post a month. I don't want that to happen though... hopefully I'll be able to steadily upload posts, and stick with it for a long time!



Now lets talk about Easter!!! Like always, I had brunch with Bri and Olivia, and a morning egg hunt at Bri's house. I had plenty of caramel filled eggs (my favorite!), and these delicious easter chocolates that I have never tried before. One was a white chocolate bunny, with chocolate-fudge filling. Mmm, mmm, good! Another, a milk chocolate egg, with a moist coconut filling. Neither Bri or Olivia like coconut, but I am a huge fan! I had a great Easter :)




Everyone is seeing the new release of Titanic it seems, and I just recently saw it with Taylor! It was the perfect date-night movie. I know some guys would barf watching a mushy romance, but Tay secretly likes those kind of movies, just like me. Olivia also saw it with her boyfriend, Bryce. She said it made her cry! I cried too...  Man, I can watch this movie over and over and over again and never get sick of it!




Currently everyone at my school is shopping at J. Crew! Even though we have a uniform, on the weekend I was hosting a pool party, and four girls- FOUR girls- were wearing the same pink J. Crew chino shorts. I shop at J. Crew ALL the time. It is my favorite store ever! All of the clothes are soft, preppy, and girly. Totally me! Oh, and every school has their trends, one that I recently started at my school is the white shirt- turquoise jewelry look. I think that it is so pretty for spring!


Modeling is great too, I'll do a few other posts on it sometime if you want...

Oh, plus- my BFF Olivia has started a blog, go check it out!

Thanks for reading!

xxx

Abby ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment