Saturday, April 28, 2012

Living 'da Life!



I'm living it up at the Greenwich Country Club today, with my friend Amanda! Our dads are really good friends, and they have been chatting about football and playing golf all afternoon. Me and Amanda have just been hanging by the pool and playing tennis. Right now I am sitting at the snack bar with my MacBook, blogging and instagramming! Instagram is my latest obsession. I have turned it on private though, because there are creepy stalkers out there! LOL

I am just realizing now, my outfit looks identical to the one Courtney wore on the Bachelor.


Weird! Anyways, I'm so glad that it's the weekend, and I cant wait 'till Monday! (Correction: Tuesday) Usually Mondays (Tuesdays) suck, but this Monday (TUESAY), the new Canterwood Crest book comes out. I love those books! Lauren, the main character, reminds me so much of myself. The books are about these girls at an equestrian boarding school. There is a generous serving of boys and drama! You should really read them if you get the chance. I know they may seem a bit kid-y at first, but they are really good.



I am so excited!




No comments:

Post a Comment