Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Random Things I'm Loving!!!



I have noticed myself being drawn to certain things over and over again, and I thought today as I was pulling up my blog, why not do a blog post on all of the items I have been craving! Buckle your seat belts ladies and gentlemen, and prepare for a wild ride!




The most addicting game since Doodle Jump. I still love Doodle Jump, (My high score on Doodle Jump is 789,330! Sorry, I couldn't take up this chance to brag. :P) but I love Temple Run more! I have never gotten into Angry Birds though, no matter how hard I try to love it :/ Oh well, at least I still have my beloved Temple Run!



Recently, I don't know what it is, but I have become a huge tea-drinker. Whenever I am feeling a little under the weather, I grab a cup of tea. When I need a little caffeine boost to get through my HW, I grab a cup of tea! When I am feeling chilly, I grab a nice warm cup of tea. I love my tea :)




I have a couple pairs of Tory Burch reva flats, but have never worn them that much. Since spring in here, and the weather is warming up, I have been pulling these out out my closet a lot, and wearing them more then just occasionally. I now have eight pairs (EEEK!) and I love all my Reva flats to pieces!




I love Nutella! I have it with literally EVERYTHING. This morning I has it with french toast, and it was beyond amazing.  I know this is kind of gross, but I sometimes just like to eat it out of the container with a spoon. Yesterday I tried it with my bacon and fruit at breakfast, and it tasted SO good. The best things, in my opinion, are Nutella crepes. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!




My new favorite nail polish color! I am straying away from my regular french manicures and pale pinks, and trying out this mint color. It makes my skin look much tanner, and just looks really pretty, especially for spring. Love, love, love!

No comments:

Post a Comment