Monday, April 2, 2012

Room Decorating


We are soon moving out of our house, and into a new one. Along with a better home in a prime location, another perk is that my parents promised that I would be able to completely redo my room! Ever since I heard this news, I have been hunting down PB Teen catalogues, scouring interior design websites on the internet, and looking for decor books at Barnes & Noble. I have loved this stuff for ever! They gave me a pretty good spending allowance, so I can make my room completely me. I find myself dragging many photos that I find online onto my desktop, and I thought, why not share it on my blog? I mean, I know not many people read this thing, but it would be nice to just keep all of my inspiration on one webpage. Pretty soon I am going to make a inspiration board, like this one Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere did for her collaboration with COACH.


Ok, here are pictures of rooms that just made me oooh and aaahh over.











So, I know that they are not all bedrooms, but they just all caught my eye, and gave me some ideas for the bedroom of my own. As far as colors go, I think I am sticking to a easy, relaxed palette, similar to the one in second picture. I am beyond excited to decorate my own room with whatever I want. Thanks a bunch, Mom and Dad!

xxx

Abby ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment