Monday, April 23, 2012

Birthday Party Planning



My birthday is a little less than a month away, and I'm so excited to get planning my party! I LOVE planning parties, and I help my friends whenever I can. We have made reservations for the Greenwich Country Club on the 19th of May (My b-day, yay!!!)

Here are some photos I found found for inspiration! A lot of them are from the website Cupcakes and Cashmere. I got tons of inspiration from Emily's bachelorette party.




We'll have a blast swimming at the pool! I can just picture myself sitting in the hot tub... sipping a cool drink... ahhh

I'm sure I'll also play plenty of tennis! One of my favorite sports next to swimming.



One of my favorite parts of summer: pinna coladas. The non-alcoholic kind of course.



This looked like such a delicious snack! Gourmet grilled paninis. Perfect.



Sweet, salty, savory... bacon covered figs. Mmm.



A gorgeous cake! Vanilla-raspberry ombre.



The prettiest party decorations! I know my party room will be filled with these.

I. Can't. Wait! Counting down the days 'till I finally turn 14!

xxx

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment