Saturday, April 14, 2012

Victorian Mansion Shoot





So today was my second modeling shoot! Here is my post talking about how I got into modeling, and what it feels like. I just recently got started, and as Ronald McDonald would say, I'm lovin' it! :)

They dolled me up in a Alexander McQueen fitted long sleeve black shirt with cropped Milly silk pants and blue suede pumps. I has this bib necklace with different jewels and diamonds. My hair was loose and natural, and they kept my makeup pretty subtle too, but painted my lips crimson. I was lounging by a pool and waling across the backyard, brushing my finger across branches. Unlike the fresh, summery feel of the last shoot, this one was more sophisticated.

Antonio was as hilarious as ever, shouting out "BELLISIMA, darling! Keep doing 'zat!" in his Italian accent. I couldn't keep my mysterious face any longer, and a smile played on my lips as he rambled off speaking half-Italian and half-English. He said, "Love the secretive smile. It's like 'ze Mona Lisa!"

I sipped my bottled water during break, and chatted with Jennifer, one of the people who was working on the shoot with me. She is so nice! Jennifer is like my second sister. (I still love you Chloe!). If you haven't read my first post on modeling, then I'll tell you, Chloe is actually a Ford model too, and was the one who first got me into modeling. Boy, I am happy she did!

After modeling Chloe picked me up in her car, and drove me to yoga class with her. I have just recently been getting into yoga and pilates, and I still continue with swim team and tennis. All of it helps me stay fit! Pilates really lengthens the body and build core strength, while yoga stretches your muscles, building  maximum flexibility. 

Something that I like about yoga and pilates that is not part of my other sports, is that yoga and pilates are more relaxing. Tennis and swim sure are fun, but there is a lot of running around, and heavy panting. When I'm doing yoga or pilates, I feel calm, relaxed and collected, while still excersizing, and building my body.

I feel like this post is a lot shorter than most of my other ones, but I know sometimes I ramble on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on...

Proof right there!

LOL. Talk to you later :)

xxx

Abby ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment