Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I Ran Into Blake Lively!

This was the same outfit she was wearing when I saw her!

Yes, you heard me right! I live in Greenwich, but a couple days ago I went into New Canaan to go shopping with some friends. First we hit the J. Crew store, then we went into the Whitney Shop for a while. Right outside the window, I saw a woman that looked strangely like Blake Lively. Some people around us were taking photos of her. I then realized, OMG, it was Blake Lively! I almost fainted right there. Ryan Reynold was right next to her, and they were window shopping RIGHT NEXT TO US!!!

I didn't want to seem like a creepy stalker-ish fangirl, so I breezed by and didn't ask for her autograph or anything like that. If I were a celebrity then I would want to relax when I could, and get away from a bunch of screaming fans! There was even an article in the New Canaan Patch about her and Ryan. They were buying a house somewhere near here, and were looking in a bunch of home decor places (like The Whitney Shop). She and Ryan eventually bought a country home in Bedford.

All I can say is Wow! A lot of famous people live in Greenwich, (because it is super-close to the city, but not as busy), but not once have I actually seen one before! I was like, two yards away from her. Wow, I am so starstuck! When we got in the store, all I could say was OMG for five minutes straight. No joke! ha, ha. I still can't believe it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment