Thursday, April 5, 2012

Working Out



Being fit has always been important to me, and I love to take long runs, and do pilates. For some reason, whenever I buy tennis shoes, they ALWAYS end up being Nikes. I don't know why, but I just seem to like the fit better then most other sneakers. This is the pair I currently have:


For the outfits, I am loving VSX, the Victoria's Secret fitness line, but when I am just going for a run, I'll throw on a tight tank top with cropped legging or some sweats. When I go to a public gym, like the YMCA, I wear flip flops that I change out of later on. This is something I would wear:


Plus I have a Prada gym bag (gift from my Aunt) that I keep my shoes, hair ties, extra clothes, water bottle, snack, deodorant, Chapstick, ect. I go to the gym about every two weeks, so it's not THAT often. Usually I take runs in my neighborhood. To do pilates, I sometimes go to the gym, but there is a playroom that we had for when I was younger, that I have now converted into my 'workout room'. That is where I do most of my stuff. I covered it wall to wall with mirrors, and have a TV right in front of my treadmill. Perfect for working out and catching up on episodes of Modern Family! :)

Here is my blog post on eating right too, if you're interested in that stuff.

xxx

Abby ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment