Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Puppy!




I am so excited! As an early birthday present, my parents are getting me a new puppy! The picture above is not the picture of the same dog I am going to get, but it looks EXACTLY like the puppy. One of my mom's closest friends is a dog breeder, and I got my other dog from her as well. My other dog, Bella, is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel just like the new puppy. They are the cutest, sweetest, softest dogs ever!!! Watch this vid, and you'll see why I love them so much.





Yeah, sorry. There was a problem with copyright issues or something like that. You can go watch it in youtube if you really want to! I am so excited, I can hardly stand it! I am the biggest dog lover in the world :). I won't dessert sweet Bella for the new puppy though, because I don't want her to feel left out. Now I need to start thinking of names... hmmm. I know barely anyone reads this, but if you want, help me out here and comment your suggestions! Thanks :)

xxx

Abby ♥


P.S. Thanks for 400 page views! I know that it not a lot, but to me it feels like a million!


No comments:

Post a Comment