Thursday, April 12, 2012

TGIT




Today is Thursday! But it is more like a Friday, because we have the day off tomorrow. Tomorrow is also Friday the thirteenth! I'm not superstitious at all, but I still like the spooky thrill of Friday the thirteenth. 

Today in school today, we started a pop culture unit, which I am super excited about! Our teacher instructed that we make a collage with magazine cut outs, and title it 'Our World'. For our collage, we will use pictures of anything that defines modern society. iPhones, logos, pop-stars, popular sport drinks... anything. Then we have to write a paper on an important part of pop culture. I think I am going to do mine on either Lady Gaga or Joseph Kony. I can't decide!

Also, tomorrow is Ashleigh's Bar Mitzvah, and I'm so excited! It's going to be great. I heard she hired a hypnotist...!!! I cant wait!

xxx

Abby ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment