Saturday, April 7, 2012

Slumber Party Fever!


I had the best time yesterday with Olivia and Bri! After going swimming and seeing a night showing of "Mirror Mirror" we headed back to Olivia's house and watched Modern Family while shoving candy into our faces (Bri... LOL) and treating ourselves to facial masks and mani-pedis.

 At about 9:40, the phone rang. I picked it up. "Hello?" I said briskly. There was a snort on the other end, followed by muffled whispering, and then finally I heard a voice. "Well, hi there little girl." said someone with a Jersey accent. I raised a eyebrow at Olivia and Bri who were sitting at the foot of the bed. They both shared amused glances. I responded, "Heeelllooo... What do you want from me?" 

The person on the other end said, "I just want somebody to talk about my feelings with. My girlfriend, Patty, just broke up with me, and my parents are getting a divorce. Plus, my beloved hamster just diiiiieeed!" Then the person broke out in strange hiccup-sobs. I held the phone away from my ear and we all howled with laughed. After gasping, and a lot of deep breaths, I picked up the phone again. "Jason, is that you? I told you if you wanted someone to prank call, then you should dial Kate's number."

Jason said, "Oh, man. I thought I had got you. Well, I guess that was another prank call failed! I'll see you on Monday. Have a good Easter!" I responded, "You too!" Then hung up. 

We finished 'Easy A', then turned off the lights. The next moring Mr. Fowler made his famous chocolate-chip pancake, and my mom had to pick me up for swim practice.

Thanks Olivia, for hosting that awesome sleepover! My friends are the best. Love you guys. BFFL! (Best friends for life)

xxx

Abby ♥

1 comment: