Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Journal


Do you write in a journal? I started ever since I was a little girl. What inspired me was when I read those "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" books. I didn't know anybody in real life who had written in a journal, but just reading about it had made me want to start one of my own. Looking back on them, what I wrote was pretty stupid, but it was fun to read. I had written some hilarious stuff! 

The author of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series, Jeff Kinney, had originally wrote the books for adults who would read his books and remember life in middle school. The books became a HUGE hit for a young audience though, and as embarrassing as it is, I still read those books today! 

It is pretty fun to read over my journals that I wrote when I was little, and to remember what went on inside my 7-year-old mind. I had written about things like which dog I wished I could have, how many teeth my friends had lost, and if I believed in the tooth fairy, santa, the easter bunny, ect. 

Now the things I write about are stuff like crushes, friends, currents events, and celebrity gossip. When I am older, maybe in college, it will be fun to read over my thoughts when I was 12/13. Now that I have started this blog, I'm kind of slacking on my journal, but I still try to remember to write everyday! It will be all worth it later on.

xxx

Abby ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment