Friday, March 9, 2012

Eating Right



So, recently I have been trying to start eating more healthy and get active. Although people say I'm reeaally tall, I am not fat by any means (5'8'' and 100 pounds) Remember- I am only 13. but being healthy just makes you feel better, inside and out. I started out by making this little food chart:


I haven't yet incorporated the fitness aspect into my heath drive, but this is a start! If any of you are wanting to eat healthier, than this is a good food chart to follow! This is just a sample though, so I am not only limited to these foods. I love to indulge in Snickers or chocolate chip cookies sometimes. A few great health tips I have found through research are, a. coconut oil. It boosts you metabolism and is great for your health. Coconut water is great too, and super hydrating Even better yet, drink noni juice. It doesn't taste the best, but it is super rich in antioxidents and minerals, and is amazing for the body. It is Miranda Kerr's secret weapon, and look at her bod!


Hope you liked these suggestions!
xxx

Abby ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment