Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Bachelor Finale!


Do you watch the Bachelor? This is the first season that I have ever watched, and apparently it is the most 'controversial season yet'. I can't really compare it to other seasons, because well, obviously I haven't watched any. In my opinion it is a pretty good show! I know most Americans love some good drama, and I'm no different. 

I really did like Lindzi though, and am bummed on seeing her so sad after getting dumped. Courtney does seem like a really nice person-- despite all that nasty stuff with the other girls-- and I'm glad that she is happy. Honestly, she did seem really sorry about what she had said. Did you see her at the 'Women Tell All'? Those weren't faux tears. 

After all, you can do some bad things and still be a good person. I bet all of us have done something that we regret at one point or another in our lives. What is important is that you realize that what you did was wrong, and try to be a better person from there on out. C'mon, We all deserve a second chance!

Congrats Courtney & Ben! 

xxx

Abby ♥

1 comment: